Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Now we wait

My first post here is long over due, I know.  I have to admit that I've been somewhat superstitious about possibly jinxing the progression of the pregnacies by talking about them too soon. 

Now that Sasha & Wilma are well into their second trimesters, it's my hope to report to you on a regular basis going forward- as regular as that can be with a barn full of horses to take care of.  That said, I'm happy to tell you that their bellies are getting rounder and so far all is well!

I'll also be posting photos, videos, and lots of information on what to expect when your mare is expecting.  Since this is a first pregnancy for all of us - Sasha, Wilma, Granny Fox Farm, and me as a mare owner - I've been doing loads of reading and will share with you what I learn.  It's also my first blog.

I hope you enjoy the blog and that you'll subscribe and follow along.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Esther

PS:  Check out the countdown clock on the bottom of the page, as well as the mare care calendars on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment